Saturday, September 10, 2011

Out of Touch!

It has been awhile since I have posted... but only because I hit my busy season at work!  Yes, sewing and designing is actually my part time job... I am a CPA and Budget Coordinator the rest of the time!  And a wife and a mother... You get the idea!  But, even as I was working through the numbers, I had designs and color combinations whirling through my head.

Last weekend I worked up some new Ruffle dresses and took some pictures of them today.  The dresses are $48 for Toddler sizes 2T - 5T.  I am also working on my Etsy page.  It will be great to finally have my items listed for everyone to see and purchase!  But until then... keep checking back and I promise you won't be disappointed!




As always, you can email me for anything you see and want - sojenniferboutique@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment