Saturday, November 26, 2011

It's Game Day!

It's Saturday and that can mean only one thing... It's Game Day!  And if you are in South Carolina that means Clemson vs. Carolina.  I live in a house divided, so I know a thing or two about the rivalry.  We keep the peace most of the time, but now that the kids are getting in on the action (Garrett is for USC and Ashlynn is for Clemson) the rivalry is starting to heat up.

Regardless, I think it is great that both teams have played so well this year and been ranked so high nationally.  I am looking forward to a great game.  Now the only choice I need to make it do I wear my Orange scarf over a purple top, my Purple scarf over an orange top or the Clemson scarf (seen below).  I know some of my Gamecock friends will be sporting their Gamecock scarves!




Ashlynn will be sporting her Clemson Gameday Ruffle dress!  Garrett, well, it is hard to do something ruffled for a boy... so I guess it will be a jersey for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment