Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ruffles Scarves are now available!

Just in time for the crisp football tailgates and gift giving for the Christmas Holidays, I introduce the new Ruffle Scarves!  I couldn't be more excited about how they turned out.  The scarves come in a variety of colors that add a "punch" of color to your outfit. 

I also have gameday scarves for the Tiger and Gamecock fans.  Have another team in mind?  Call or email me.  There are lots of color combinations. 

At only $25 a piece, pick one out as a gift and you can still afford to grab one for yourself!








Not pictured but also available are Solid Black, Solid White or Black / White combo.




Thanks to Scott for being patient and taking the pics.  Of course, I threatened that if he didn't take the pictures, he was going to be the one wearing the scarves and I would be taking the pictures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment